Urban-X Virtual Open House
Are you building a company that is reimagining city life and looking for resources to help with customer traction, product development, and fundraising? Do you have what it takes to scale to 100 cities over the next 5 years?
The URBAN-X team is hosting a Virtual Open House session on August 13, 2019 and September 17, 2019, both starting at 1 PM EST. We’ll go into depth on program design, our ‘Experts-in-Residence’ and global network for growth, and our approach to working with Founders through a successful fundraise. We’ll be joined by Toronto-based, alumni Founder Gabe Batstone of URBAN-X Cohort 02 company Contextere (building ‘blue-collar AI’) to provide insight on how to make your application stand out.
Join us for a live Q and A and perspective on:
- What do we look for in an application?
- How far along do you need to be to have a good chance at getting into the program?
- How is the program structured and what you can expect to get out of it?
- Who are our experts in residence?
- How are we different from other programs?
- What you can do in the near term to strengthen your application?
- Is an accelerator the right choice for you?
At 1 PM EST on August 13, 2019, click here to join the Virtual Open House.
*Please make note of the date you are RSVPing for. If you would like to join the event on September 17, 2019 instead, click here.
Applications are reviewed and accepted on a rolling basis. The final deadline for applications is 11:59PM (ET) on October 1, 2019.
Send us your questions in advance at email@example.com